More Than 100 Things Prohibited by the ProphetSold Out
In this book there are more than 100 Prohibitions taught by our Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم), classified into 26 main topics. Each prohibition is illustrated in a visually appealing manner which can be applied in a child's daily life. This book can be used as a reference guide by both children and adults.
Allah created all of us and He has given us everything. The sun, the moon, the stars, the earth, the water, the animals, the birds, each and everything is created by Him. Almighty Allah says in the Quran, "and if you count the blessings of Allah, never will you be able to count them."
Amongst the favors and blessings of Almighty Allah is that He has sent His last and final Messenger Muhammad ﷺ to guide us and convey the differentiation between right and wrong.
This book is designed to teach children some of the prohibited things taught by the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ in a visually appealing manner. The book has been formatted such that a child could easily be able to read and comprehend each title, its Hadith and apply it in their daily lives. Each illustration in this book covers a different Hadith.
This book features:
- 26 main titles covering topics such as belief, worship, etiquettes, manners, etc
- 130 visually led illustrations
- Illustrations adhering to scholarly opinions
- One sentence summary explaining the Prohibition which the Hadith denotes
- Most Hadiths can be applied in a child's daily life.
- Activity Corner to gauge your knowledge.