Wooden Rainbow StackOnly 2 left!
This open-ended rainbow stacking toy inspires a joyful imagination.
It can be used as bridges, tunnels, mountain range and lovely decoration on a bookshelf
Cut from a single piece of beechwood.
All corners are sanded smooth to remove any sharp edges for the delicate hands of children.
Stained with vibrant non-toxic, child-safe water-based colors and varnished with a polish made from beeswax and plant-based oils.
Recommended for toddlers, kids, and adults (from 36 months+) and makes a lovely decoration on a bookshelf.
- Inspire creativity and imaginative play
- Develop cognitive and problem-solving skills
- Natural textures invite children to touch, feel and explore, thus stimulating their senses
- Build hand-eye coordination
- Better for the environment as compared to plastic toys
- Encourage speech and language development