The Way To JannahSold Out
2 - 5 years
Zayd poses a question to his mother as they climb up a wintery mountain path: “Mummy, what do I say if I want to go to Jannah?” Time after time, Zayd tries answering his own question, never quite getting it right. His mother comments on his efforts, teaches him new words of remembrance, but never gives the answer away. Will Zayd ever find the right words? And will it be as simple as he expected? You’ll have to join mother and son at the spectacular mountain peak to find out…
With The Way to Jannah by Learning Roots, you will have a great time reading this book to your children as well as it being Islamically educational. Here’s how:
- It’s a lift-the-flap book that's engages your child with curiosity and physical play.
- The Way to Jannah contains short duas that have a spiritual benefit as your child will hear and get familiar with common words of remembrance such as 'Alhamdulillah' and 'SubhanAllah'.
- It’s so cute! Your child will love to pick up this book as it is colourful illustrations will delight their eyes!
- The book is written in an engaging story format so it's easy to follow and every page is intriguing making your child want to continuously turn the pages.
- The Way to Jannah is a board book, which is very durable.
- It is also small so it is easy to handle and for little hands to grip.
The Way to Jannah has proven to be very popular with little children, so much so that it has been translated into 4 different languages! It is one of the best selling books of Learning Roots
Title: The Way To Jannah
Author: Yasmin Mussa
Publisher: Learning Roots - UK
Recommended Age Group: 2 - 5 years
Size: 18 cm x 20 cm
Edition Number: 1st
Year Of Publication: 2011