The Ruling Concerning the Celebration of Mawlid an NabiOnly 2 left!
This book is an explicit clarification of the major doubts raised by the proponents of Mawlid an-Nabi, including:
- Mawlid an-Nabi is honoring the Prophet.
- Mawlid an-Nabi is celebrated by a large number of the people in many towns and cities.
- Commemorating Mawlid an-Nabi renews the memories of the Prophet.
- Celebration of Mawlid an-Nabi is cut of love for the Prophet and an expression of ones love, which is permissible.
- Mawlid an-Nabi is a Bidah Husna (good innovation) because it is a means of showing gratitude towards Allah for sending the Prophet.
- The sayings of Umar, ‘What a good Bidah is this?’
Additional quotes by Shaikh Muhammad ibn Ibraheem Aal-Shaikh have been added to further clarify these issues.
The booklet also contains 2 valuable appendices:
- Appendix 1: Explanation of the Hadeeth,”He, who established/initiates a Sunnah Husna in Islam.” in the word o Shaikh Saleh al-Fawzan and Shaikh Muhammad ibn al-Uthaimeen (rahimahullah)
- Appendix 2: A Dialogue between Shaikh al-Albani (rahimahullah) and a proponent of Mawlid.