Remind MeSold Out
5 - 9 years
Here’s one of the best ways to automate the remembrance of Allah in your home
Are you remembering Allah enough? Do you wish you would remember to say your dua's for the regular things in your life like eating, sleeping and entering your home? Do want your children to remember to say their dua's too?
What you’re looking for is a set of timely reminders that appear at the right places, at the right time, and tell you the appropriate dua for each time and place. That's exactly what Remind Me by Learning Roots does. Keep the Sunnah of the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) alive around the house with these colourfully illustrated reminders.
These six display cards are designed to be placed at key locations around your home, including:
- Bedroom (Sleeping & Waking Up)
- Kitchen (Eating)
- Front Door (Entering & Leaving Home)
- Window (Morning & Evening)
- Cupboard (Getting Dressed)
- Outside toilet
Remind Me covers six of the most common and repeated places that you visit around your home, giving you plenty of reminders.
- Each card has a narrow portrait design so it can fit on virtually any wall in any home.
- The cards show large Arabic text, allowing you to easily read the duas from far.
- All the cards are headed by an eye-catching illustration to capture your attention at the right time and place.
- The dua's also include English translations so you can understand the words you are saying.
- Most important of all, saying these words of remembrance keep you connected to Allah, protected from Shaytan and inspired throughout your day.
Each card measures 38cm tall and is produced on thick laminated card. The cards can be fixed on your wall using blue-tac or similar light adhesives.
Shaytan probably doesn’t want you to buy this Remind Me set, because your children will likely end up remembering Allah more and building a shield against Shaytan and his helpers.
The choice, however, is entirely yours.
Title: Remind Me
Publisher: Learning Roots - UK
Recommended Age Group: 5 - 9 years