My First Book Of Islamic MonthsSold Out
Count your way through the Islamic months with this beautifully illustrated fold-out, lift-the-flap book.
- Teach your child the names of the months in Arabic and English.
- Discover special facts as you lift each flap!
- Some of the months were named after the weather. Can you tell?
- Fold out the pages of the book to create a colourful display suitable for homes, classrooms and libraries.
- The perfect book to introduce your child to numbers and explore historical Islamic events in a unique and imaginative way.
- A great gift for the whole family to enjoy together, all year round.
- For ages 1 +
Title: My first book of Islamic Months (Fold-out & lift-the-flap)
Author: Hajera Memon
Illustrators: Anisa Nachett , Dana Ibrahim
Publisher: Shade 7 Publishing - UK
Size: 15 cm x 15 cm
Binding: Board Book
Edition Number: 1st
Year Of Publication: 2019
Recommended Age Group: 1 year and above
Weight: 0.35 kg