From The Beginning to The End - 4 VolumesSold Out
An abridged English translation of the classical work Al-Bidayah wan-Nihayah (The Beginning and the End) also called Tarikh ibn Kathir (The history [book of] Ibn Kathir), one of the most comprehensive sources of Islamic history.
This set contains:
- The story of creation and the sending of man upon the earth
- Ummahs of the Past
- Life of the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhe Wassalam)
- The Lives of the Noble Caliphs
- and Islamic History up to the time of the author (768 AH)
- Before and After the Last Hour
This book is essentially a History of Muslims from the Prophet Adam (AS) until the author’s time.
It describes Dajjal (The False Messiah), Coming of Imam Mahdi and Isa (AS), hereafter, and a detailed description of paradise, hell and it’s inhabitants.
An excellent book on Islamic History and the future events based on the Ahadith of Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhe Wassalam).