Tajweed UntangledSold Out
Recommended Age Group: 7 years and above
One of the miracles of the Quran is that when it’s recited with tajweed, you can’t tell the difference between a native and non-native Arab.
Learn How to Recite Quran Like a Shaykh!
- Are you embarrassed to recite the Quran in front of others?
- Do you feel insecure about your Arabic pronunciation?
- Do you wish you learnt tajweed properly as a child?
The truth is, tajweed can be learnt by ANYBODY, and while it takes practice, it’s certainly not difficult to learn. But you will need crystal-clear instruction to guide you along the way. And that’s what Tajweed Untangled has been designed to do. Tajweed Untangled is the clear-cut guide to learning the art of Quran recitation.
- The book covers all the main rules of tajweed starting from the basics so you can get started no matter what your level is.
- The exercises are designed in a way to get you to spot the rules for yourself so that you can remember them better.
- The rules are then stated clearly in plain English so you can recall them with ease.
- There’s plenty of practice exercises so you can implement the rules straight away.
- The layout of the book is spacy and clear so you can make sense of what is sometimes regarded as a hard subject.
The beauty of this book extends beyond its attractive layout and design and permeates to the way it fundamentally reviews the teaching methodology of this noble skill.
The chapters in Tajweed Untangled begin with real examples from the Quran demonstrating a rule in action. After listening to the examples, readers are encouraged to reflect and decipher the rule for themselves. Rules are then explained clearly and rendered in a salient layout for easy revision. Written tasks and practice lines then follow to help reinforce the application of the rules.
The clarity and effectiveness of both the methodology and layout make Tajweed Untangled an enjoyable and beneficial experience for children and adults alike. If you want to perfect your recitation or that of your child, Tajweed Untangled will guide you to your goal. It's also the perfect book to be used in study circles with a teacher.
Author: Zaheer Khatri
Publisher: Learning Roots - UK
Recommended Age Group: 7 years or above
Weight: 0.24 kg