What's Next ?Recommended Age Group: 5 - 9 years
Teach Your Child How to Pray, Step by Step
Are you looking for a fun and effective way to teach your child how to pray?
'What’s Next?' by Learning Roots is an exciting sequencing game, which contains 40 wonderfully illustrated cards covering prayer times, the actions of wudhu, the actions of salah and words said during the prayer.
With 'What’s Next?' you can teach your child how to perform the Salah in an engaging and comprehensive way. Here’s how:
- 'What’s Next?' is a step-by-step prayer sequencing game that's fun for your child to engage with and understand.
- On each card there is an clear picture relating to the step making it easy for visual learners to identify each step.
- There is an explanation on the back of each card explaining how to perform the step.
- 'What’s Next?' also teaches your child how to make wudhu, what to say in Salah and prayer times.
- The cards are made from laminated card ensuring they are durable for long term use.
Title: What's Next ?
Publisher: Learning Roots - UK
Recommended Age Group: 5 - 9 years
Size: 10 cm x 11 cm