What To Say WhenRecommended Age Group: 7 years and above
Protect Your Child By Connecting Them to Allah
Do you ever wish that your child had a stronger connection with their Lord?
Do you want your child to be under Allah's protection?
One of the most effective ways to achieve this is to ensure your child constantly remembers Allah. There are duas for all occasions and with What to Say When by Learning Roots you can ensure your child is building a stronger bond between themselves and Allah whilst also enjoying themselves.
What to Say When is a supplication and remembrance game for children. Both these acts of worship play an important role in the life of a Muslim. What to Say When develops the awareness of these acts of worship to children using familiar everyday settings. Short and concise selections have been made for ease of understanding and memorization.
The cards can also be used for placing around the home or school. Contents include 30 double-sided cards with full instructions. Each card contains a colorful illustration on one side and text (Arabic with English translation) on the other side. Each card has a smooth gloss laminate finish on both sides and measures 16cm by 10cm.
- What to Say When contains everyday duas so that their learning is practical and they get plenty of chances to practise the words throughout the day.
- Each dua is isolated on its own card in large text making it easy for your child to memorise.
- Every dua is translated in English so your child can unlock the powerful meanings of these words.
- There are cute pictures illustrating each dua in action so that your child can visualise when and where the words would be used.
- The cards are made from laminated card making them durable.
- There are 30 cards so that your child will have plenty to learn and kept busy doing good for a long while.
- The What to Say When cards can also be used in game play so your child can having fun learning the duas whilst also being able to independently track their own progress.
Title: What To Say When
Publisher: Learning Roots - UK
Recommended Age Group: 7 years and above